Product successfully added to your shopping cart
I. General contracting conditions
1.1 These general contracting conditions, together with the particular conditions that may be established, will expressly regulate the relationships that have arisen between REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., domiciled in Cambados, Polígono Industrial Sete Pías, Parcela 30, Postal Code 36635 and with C.I.F. B-36566719 and third parties (hereinafter "Users") who use the Internet portal www.realconservera.com (hereinafter the "Portal"), as well as with third parties that contract the products offered through it.
REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., reserves, at any time, the right to unilaterally modify, without prior notice, and at any time the presentation and configuration of the Portal.
1.2 These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 7/1998 on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Decree 1906/1999 which regulates telephone or electronic contracting with general conditions in development of article 5.3 of Law 7/1998, General Law 26/1984 for the Defense of Consumers and Users, Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade, Royal Decree-Law 14/1999 regulating the Electronic Signature and any legal provisions that result of application.
1.3 By using the REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL Portal, you acquire the status of User. Both the visit and the use and / or acquisition of any of the Portal's products imply acceptance as a User, without reservation of any class, each and every one of the General Conditions, as well as, where appropriate, the Particular Conditions that, where appropriate, govern the acquisition.
1.4 REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, by publishing said modifications on the Portal so that they can be known by Users always before visiting the Portal or to the acquisition of any goods offered on the Portal.
II. Products offered. Purchase system
2.1 The products offered on the Portal, along with their characteristics and prices will appear on the screen.
Likewise, the shipping costs to the address of the User of the products will appear on the screen, which will be paid by the buyer when the order amount is less than € 60 (VAT not included). These products will be available for sale while stocks last. The prices indicated on the screen are in euros and do not include VAT. and any other tax that is applicable and is current, except typing error.
The offers will be properly displayed on the screen. REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., reserves the right to decide, at any time, the products that are contained and offered to Users through the Portal. In this way, REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, may at any time add new products to those included in the Portal, understanding, unless otherwise provided, that such new products will be governed by the provisions of the General Conditions in force in that moment.
Likewise, REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., reserves the right to stop providing access, at any time and without prior notice, to any of the products offered on the Portal.
2.2. For the acquisition of the products offered on the Portal, REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, will request Users to proceed to register, for which said Users, who must be over eighteen (18) years old, must complete the instructions that appear in screen and that will require executing the following instructions:
- Complete completion of the electronic form that appears at all times on the Portal following the instructions indicated therein..
- Pressing the "OK" button..
The User Name and Password are personal and non-transferable. REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., may make, with adequate notice, modifications to the user's name and / or password, in which case the modified passwords will lose their validity.
2.3 Once the User is registered, and to proceed with the purchase of Products, they must add the product they want to the Shopping Cart, according to the indications on the screen, filling in the order form supplied for this purpose and sending it to REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA , SL, which implies the reading and acceptance of all these General Conditions, as well as, where appropriate, the existing Particular Conditions.
The purchase will be understood to have been made at the address of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., located in Cambados (Pontevedra), Polígono Industrial Sete Pías, Parcela 30, Postal Code 36635 SPAIN
III. Form of payment, delivery and withdrawal of orders
3.1 The payment process is as follows:
The customer, after having selected the desired products, will proceed to purchase them (buy button). Once chosen as the payment method 'Credit card' you will be redirected to the secure payment gateway of 'Santander, S.A. through secure, encrypted and private communication between 'Santander, S.A.' and the client. Therefore, at no time, REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L will have access to your card details.
Once the requested data has been filled in (on the Bank's server), the virtual POS carries out the economic transaction in real time, verifying the validity of the card and authorizing or denying, where appropriate, the operation. The system will inform you of the status of your operation and will send you an email with the result of the process.
All payments by credit card use a secure server that guarantees the confidentiality of personal data that travels through the network using cryptographic techniques. As an electronic payment system, REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, is attached to the electronic commerce payment gateway of Santander, SA. All data provided for this purpose is encrypted under the SSL (Secure Socket Layers) protocol to guarantee maximum security thereof.
3.2 REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, undertakes to deliver the goods purchased by the User, to the address of the buyer indicated for this purpose in the order form (no products will be delivered to post office boxes or call centers), as soon as possible term and, in any case, always before seven (7) working days from the order formulation date. The shipping costs of the purchased objects will be paid by the Buyer if the order is less than one hundred euros (VAT not included).
3.3. The User-Buyer will have a period of seven (7) business days, according to the official calendar of his place of residence, to resolve the sale without incurring any penalty or expense, except for the expenses corresponding to the return of the good.
The period of seven days established in the previous paragraph will be computed from the receipt by the buyer of the purchased goods.
Returns of orders must be sent to the address of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L. in Cambados (Pontevedra), Polígono Industrial Sete Pías, Parcela 30, Postal Code 36635. Exercised by the buyer the right of resolution, REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, will return the amounts received by credit, without any withholding except for shipping costs, immediately and never in a period exceeding thirty days.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the right of termination (withdrawal) is excluded in those cases in which due to the nature of the content of the services it is impossible to carry it out, without prejudice to the claim for damages suffered.
IV. Personal data protection policy
4.1 For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, informs the User of the existence of an automated file of personal data created with the data obtained on the Portal by and for REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, and under its responsibility, for the purposes of information and marketing of the products offered on the Portal, as well as carrying out promotional and advertising activities that may be of your interest, to expand and improve our Products by adapting our offers to your preferences or needs and to allow personalized navigation.
4.2 The user expressly accepts the inclusion of the data collected while browsing the Portal, or provided by filling in any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship and / or delivery of the products purchased, in the automated data file of a personal nature referred to in the first section. During the data collection process, the User will be informed of the mandatory or non-compulsory nature of collecting such data for the delivery of the Products, except for placing orders in which case REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, informs from this moment to the User that will not be considered voluntary, so it will be necessary to include them for the formalization of the purchase order, provide the data related to the identity, address and credit card number to make the payment, as these data are necessary to the formalization and conclusion of the sale.
4.3 The User may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner provided in the previous section, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, and in particular the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, if pertinent. , as well as the revocation of consent for the transfer of your data. The rights referred to in the previous paragraph may be exercised by the User, by means of a written and signed request addressed to the following address: REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L. in Cambados (Pontevedra), Polígono Industrial Sete Pías, Parcela 30, Postal Code 36635, or by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
4.4 By accepting these conditions, the User expressly consents to the transfer or communication of the data included in the file referred to in section 4.1, to the logistics operators with whom REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L. usually work solely and exclusively for the purpose of notifying the User by email of the next delivery of their order.
4.5 REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, undertakes, in the use of the data included in the file, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and to adopt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of Security Measures for automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of July 11.
V. Intellectual and industrial property. Prohibition of hyperlinks
5.1 All the content displayed on the Portal and especially, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, industrial drawings or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to the rights of Intellectual and industrial property of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, or of third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion in the Portal.
5.2 In no case shall it be understood that any license is granted or waiver, transmission, total or partial transfer of said rights is made, nor is any right conferred, and especially, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of said content without the prior express authorization of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, or of the corresponding owners.
5.3 No link may be established to www.realconservera.com from any other website without the prior and express consent of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L.
VI. Responsibility of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L.
6.1 REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., will only be liable for the damages that the User may suffer as a result of the use of the Portal when said damages are attributable to a malicious act of the same. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Portal, as well as the acquisition of the products, is carried out at their own risk and responsibility.
6.2 REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., is not responsible for the damages that could derive from, with a merely illustrative and non-limiting nature..
- Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of the Users, motivated by causes beyond REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, that prevent or delay the placing orders or browsing the portal;
- Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems;;
- That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the Portal and that are not attributable to REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L.,
- The divergences of the information, documentation and / or the rest of the content of the Portal that may exist between the electronic version and the printed version; - The impossibility of providing the Service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., due to the User, third parties, or force majeure.
6.3 REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., does not control, in general, the use that Users make of the Service.
In particular, REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, does not guarantee under any circumstances that Users use the Service in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor that they do so in a manner diligent and prudent.
VII. Obligations of the user
7.1 In general, the User undertakes to comply with these General Terms, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or on the Portal and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence to the nature of the service you enjoy, refraining from using the Portal in any way that may prevent, damage or impair its normal operation, the assets or rights of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, its suppliers, the rest of Users or in general of any third party.
7.2 Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, in the use of the Portal, as well as in the acquisition of the Products to:
- In the case of registering, the User undertakes to truthfully provide the data provided and to keep them updated..
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate in or from the Portal, any information or material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates the form, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Portal any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the Portal, in any of the Services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, of any User, of the providers of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing them any type of alteration or prevent the normal functioning of the same.
- To properly safeguard your username and password, as identifying and enabling elements for accessing the purchase of products, committing not to assign their use or allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages and losses that could derive from an improper use of the same. Likewise, the user undertakes to communicate to REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., as quickly as possible, its loss or theft as well as any risk of access to the username and / or password by a third party.
- Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the Portal, not using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Portal to send advertising, send messages for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, or for collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Not to use false identities, or impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use or acquisition of any of the Products, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., its suppliers or third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Portal any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content which does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
For the purposes of these General Conditions, and for any communication that may be required between REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL, and the User, they should contact the Customer Service by email (by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by written communication addressed to the Customer Service Department of REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, SL in Cambados (Pontevedra), Polígono Industrial Sete Pías, Parcela 30, Postal Code 36635.
Communications from REAL CONSERVERA ESPAÑOLA, S.L., to the User will be made in accordance with the data provided by the User when registering on the Portal.